987654321kaboom

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: 22 days ago
                                                               Game mode

On nebula there are a variety of Gamemodes CTM TDM CTF and soon to be more with the many ideas pooling in from the forums I hope one of those new gamemodes could be my idea Zone Control. Zone Control is a mode where there are three "zones" the map would look like this
                                                                   Red Spawn
                                
        Left Zone           Center Zone          Right Zone                   
                                                                
    Blue spawn

1. How to capture a zone, At the Center of each zone there is a STONE pressure plate
step on it (for the mapmaker's desired amount of time) and the zone is yours      ( comment below on how you think the zone's control should be displayed )
2. How to earn points, After you gain control of the zone Every 5 seconds you get 1 point.If all zones are in your control you get 5 points (+2 bonus points)
3. Taking back a zone, If the opposing team has a zone and you want it back step on the pressure plate (again, for the mapmakers set amount of time) and it is yours
4. End of game, There are two ways this mode could end 1. A set score limit 2. A time limit like TDM
Optional additions
1. Make it so that once a zone is captured the team can't camp in it
2. My idea is that when a zone is captured fireworks of the capturing team's color go off
3. If all zones are captured by one team they should get better items stronger materials, armor, Gold apples to God apples, Etc.

                        Any other ideas? Comment!

Now on to the map idea, Bubbles, Every child's dream, (I think) why not bring out the child in us! Glass spheres look a lot like the soapy chemical and so do ice spheres. The spawnpoint the resources the secrets and even an entire cave system all in... BUBBLES!

Now how fun would it be to battle in a bubble? The possibilities are endless... POP!


Anyone who wants to make a map like that can do so I only request one thing from you Include an Easter egg that says 987654321kaboom (yes it fits on one line of a sign)


I hope to one day see a gamemode or map like this in Nebula someday



TNT is just another item in Minecraft to tick people off XP

FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: About 1 month ago
Very similar to a game-mode from Team Fortress 2.
I like it.

+1

987654321kaboom

Posted: About 1 month ago
I got the idea from a server that I used to play ( a minigame that I decided to improve )

IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sounds pretty sick +1

ranay4

Posted: About 1 month ago
There is a server just like this that McPVP made. You are just copying their game!

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Love it but I think that there should be more plated because its a zone not A block and yes stone so arrows can't effect it.

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sounds like hardpoint from COD!

987654321kaboom

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ranay4 I did not copy any server this is entirely my idea and don't advertise k?

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
No Mcpvp DID make a zone control server

ranay4

Posted: About 1 month ago
See, someone agrees with me. 


dazwaz86

Posted: 22 days ago
 

1Theodore1

Posted: 22 days ago
pls dont spam dazwaz

bmbrocks321

Posted: 22 days ago
I love this idea and as for the map  BUBBLES! YAY! It could also be underwater with whatever speed needed to move smoothly underwater given to every player!


Login You must login in order to post replies.