The match you were looking for had errors.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Should these be added? Y/N
Amazonia: http://poll.pollcode.com/awrq5
Bridged 3.0: http://poll.pollcode.com/zdm13
The Swamp: http://poll.pollcode.com/x2n5n
Twin Gorges: http://poll.pollcode.com/b2i4s
Hemispheres: http://poll.pollcode.com/8ajoa
If I've missed any maps please tell.
Please don't vote again and again for one map. You can vote for your own maps, but only once.
-Obsid

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hemispheres and Adrian's SG map

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
What's his SG Map?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
It has a sneak peek somewhere

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Any other opinions?

AdrianG503

Posted: About 1 month ago
I really like Amazonia!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Please vote then!

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bump

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bump again.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bumpity Bumping it Boom :D

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
I feel that if more maps are to be added, then some should be taken away. Mostly any v2 of something. I like all the originals of maps better. Also, a Venomous can go. I do not need to be absolutely slaughtered twice.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
No, no, no. Rendezvous V2 is my favorite map. The 1st one was horrible.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Voted

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
I reeeeaaalllyyy hope my map can be added because I put a lot of work into it. With out world edit <_>

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I voted for ya Boo

Login You must login in order to post replies.