steven5703

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago

Sky Dome v1.0 is here!

WARNING: "v1.0" means not in the best state, so please, when your exploring the map, and find an error, like spelling or uneven teams, TELL ME! I will fix them as son as I can.


Okay, after that being warning being said, let me tell you about my map! :D

Teams:

Red

Blue


Monuments:

A & B


What do you spawn with?

Armor:

Leather chest-plate
Iron Helmet
Golden Boots
(all armor is Soulbound)

Blocks:

Wood log: 64
Glass: 64

Food/Weapons:

Sword: Wood (soulbound)
Pickaxe: Diamond (soulbound)
Golden Apple: Non-OP
Porkchop: 64 or 32 (you decide :P)


Block Breaking Limits:

Teams Spawn: 5

Monument A & B: 2

Storyline?:

No. Basically you're on a dome and have to fight to the death.

Got any Pictures?:

Yes. http://imgur.com/a/KuQtO#15


Map Maker:

ME!!!!!!!
Well, with some help from World Edit.

Am I done?

No. What about the download silly.
Also there is a book witch has some info.

DOWNLOAD:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/4ngl6nxdo53yq21/SKY_DOME_V1.0.zip

Welp. Thats it. I am a rookie at making maps so don't expect it to be as good as G_SKIPPY's maps. If you have a suggestion just reply to this post!
 

 








xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well. this seems similar to somthing.

steven5703

Posted: About 1 month ago
?


ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Looks promising. Will watch with interest.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have tutorials to BTW. My channel is ObsidianFire99

steven5703

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok. Il cheak it out! thanks


mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like It but I think there should be more islands

steven5703

Posted: About 1 month ago
Good idea! Il work on that.....

Login You must login in order to post replies.