987654321kaboom

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
                                                                   New Game!

 
Lots of people like to build and many games have that aspect to them, Walls, Nebula, Skywars ( Before it got nerfed ) and Hungergames

What about a challenge entirely based on building...

Here is how the game is played,
1. get 6-20 people in the lobby
2. use tp @p to teleport all players into separate zones
3. set gamemode to "1" for all players
4. using a pig / minecart randomizer pick a object for the players to build
5. start the time and players start building
6. vote for which one you think is the best ( min. votes = 1 max. = 3 )
7. see who the winner is
8. reset building zones
Repeat all steps for each game as long as you want!

some other gamemodes have pros and cons,

1. Team Build 2-3 people per team, same steps as before
(pros= faster builds,more creativity) (Cons= team voting, possible griefers )
2. Sculpting Use world edit to place a huge stone / ice cube Instead of placing blocks you break them
(pros= faster,more of a challenge (cons= RAGEQUIT, quite dull, hard to tell what they did from a distance)


Bonus note:

Sorry but I shall not be posting on the forums that often, when I come back I will make 1 new Idea on the forums each day see you soon-987654321kaboom

I will be here till Sunday though :D

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

TheTNTDude

Posted: 3 months ago
This sounds interesting. Although I don't think that should be the exact process, I would still like to see this in action, whether it is just tested, or an official new gamemode.

IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: 3 months ago
+1

Login You must login in order to post replies.