ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Awesome! Just a few things...
Rules:
I'm only building with two people at a time Max. Any more gets too crowded.
If you have an idea, great! Cause I'm not an idea machine ;) but I do have to like it.
I will build for anything.
I will be able to host if you let me. You will need hamachi. If you want to host that's fine to.
No Skype.

If you want to build, just say below. It's great that so many people want to cooperate with me.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey man, i would like to build with you, and i have a couple ideas floating around in my head (like 20 bad ones, 10 alright ones, and 2-3 amazing ones :P).  I see you don't have Skype (i do, in case you ever decide to use it) but i prefer not to use it anyway.  However, i can't host and have no idea what hamachi is.

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
I

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
HATE

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
YOU

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Hai Matt.

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
Hey Lin

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
Weather is nice.

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Stop the damn spam.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
He got banned.

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
XD

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
I would if you have a server, add me in skype its on my introduce yourself thing

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Wizard... He just said no Skype....

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
*facepalm* but i do have hamachi

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
I would build ,btw check out my new map "Taiga"

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
kthxbai

Login You must login in order to post replies.