Sky_Jay101

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I worked many hours[4-5] with DragonNest101 in making this map on a private server. Here we are today, to present this to McZone[Nebula]. The map is called Rush because it is like Rapture, but there are may things to get and build. There are traps and secret chest, and we will be adding more later. This is V0.1. If you guys would like more, rate it and comment what you guys want for a map. You request it, we build it.
Download Link:
 https://www.dropbox.com/s/wvsqnxlti5x3d5q/Rush.rar
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/gGvKb
Teams:
Cyan
Lime
Loadout:
64xLog
64xGlass
64xArrow
10xLadders
Iron Pickaxe
Stone Sword
Bow
Leather[Helmet/Chestplate]
What you do:
Just go and kill the enemy until time limit is up.


ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nice map +1 I hate rapture but the design is excellent. Later I will inspect it further.

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1 I like how there's like stones all over making it look like a real battlefield

Sky_Jay101

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bump

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Great map!!!
Only one problem the cyan side of the "do not enter" the TNT is already set off.
And the Lime side of the chest has nothing in it and whats with the stone bricks on the side of the map?
And which block is exactly spawn?
Other than all that they should add it +1

Login You must login in order to post replies.