Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Every once in a while, I'll get these two annoying arrows pop up where my cursor is.  When I try to use my left click on the mouse, it will try to exit me from the game (like hitting the ESC key). It makes playing minecraft on this server very difficult since I try to mine blocks and craft items, but it wants to shut down instead. 

Is this a bug?  Or am I accidentally hitting a button by mistake to make this appear?  How do I get rid of it?  It's weird because it usually goes away on its own about 15 minutes later.

See pic... I had to draw what it looked like since it wasn't captured in my pic.
http://i.imgur.com/uboHYtU.png
This doesn't happen with my mouse when doing non-minecraft things.  Help me, please.


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Could be the middle button on your mouse that does it.

faissaloo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thats a mouse setting when you press control on some toshiba computers it helps you find your mouse

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wut, faissaloo da mod bumped a post? >.<
surprised lol

faissaloo

Posted: About 1 month ago
oh , im not a mod anymore. btw i didnt mean to bump it. it was really high up in the website bugs list

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
ohh you were a great mod :'(

FightToFight

Posted: About 1 month ago
Faissaloo got banned for banning a staff member.

Login You must login in order to post replies.