jozzmcozz
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello players from MC Zone
I just thought i would introduce myself to you guys and girls.
Lets start, shall we?
My real life name is Joel and this is were i based my Minecraft username from.
The reason why you probably haven't seen me in-game is because i live in the wonderful Australia; leaving me play on servers during the day, whilst you guys a sound a sleep.
I am 14 years old, studying Game design, Web development and all this Java code, which you may not know xD
My favourite/favorite classes at school are English and Art. Just because i am good at them...
Some of you can call me "jozz" or "jozzmcozz" but i do have many more other nicknames.
Some of them are which:
- Jozzalin
- JoelimisPrime
- Joelious
What is my goal in life?
Well, all i want is my Lamborghini. <--- I wish xP. But to do that, i must succeed in things that i enjoy doing, I.E Scripting.
My tip: Always follow your dreams. Work hard, study hard, and it all pays off in the end. JUST BE POSITIVE!
Hobbies?
I love drawing, and playing Computer Games. I play basketball for a club, and hopefully soon for the school
Well, that is me.