ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Another spammer, posted a ton of advertisements for another network then deleted them. (lukedude21) For this it should be perm ban from the forums in my opinion.

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
We had an admin delete them. We have banned him from the server.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
But that doesn't ban from the forums.

Forum improvement: deleted posts should not show up in recent posts. for that matter neither should private posts (mod apps and reports etc.)

The_Detonator_

Posted: 2 months ago
Generally, we don't have an ex staff spamming the forums. But yes, I agree.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
It's hornet of course he should be banned, and the network was made by funky so im not sure y hes advertising it

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
wait what is avicus? it seems fake...

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
I dunno I checked it out it seems like another Minigame server made by funky

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
look at the forums though.
and it doesn't have any obvious IP

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 2 months ago
Ik its probably a W.I.P

gilletteracer74

Posted: About 1 month ago
Banning from the servers does ban the player from the forums, unless the system is having an issue.

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1

Login You must login in order to post replies.