WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Description: The World has been plunged into war, and factions from every corner of the world have come together to end the fight with one final battle.  People of the Desert, People of the Forest, People of the Arctic, and the People of the Mountains all fight for control of the world. Who will win this fight for dominance?

So this is my fifth map attempt (6th if you count Arena from all those months back). I worked pretty hard on this map (What takes some 3 hours takes me 3 weeks) and i consider it to be my best work ever. Ever!  I really hope it gets added, and if not, I'll go do something even better. With more windows.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/1MNoGdV,e2P9X7C,ApHPNt4,SR2nfzP,4n1S9Ml,h4rRv7Z,EkGC5z6,tN58AJw,lOqcMfN,bQPZa3B
Download:http://www.mediafire.com/download/3n64doeb4nrtqyp/Worlds_End.zip

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Big +1, I love it.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Holy Shiiiii thats one of the best I've seen

izjust4fun

Posted: About 1 month ago
Very good! 

I wouldn't mind seeing this added :D

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Awesome!

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks for all the positive criticism. is there any chance of it being added?

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can i get G_SKIPPY's opinion here?

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can i at least get a rejection notice this time? Last couple times i built, no one ever cleared it for me, and the maps faded from memory, like lost souls headed to limbo.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1 very nice

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
@wave agreed I think this should happen. I love the map though.

L_NOOB88

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1 It looks good to me.I wann go pwn some noobs in this map hehe.:3

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
ADD THIS NOW

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
ADD THIS NOW 
#StartAChain!

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
omfg that AMAZING ADD IT PLZ PLZ PLZ +100000000000

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Dude... You didn't continue the chain....

WaveConquerer

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks for the support god.

Login You must login in order to post replies.