Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
This is a map that SargentJack and I have created. I have not come up with a name for it yet.
 We did not use world edit,but when we did it messed up the whole map so, we had to make it again. I hope you like it, its orange VS cyan.
Images: http://imgur.com/a/eeNmj#0
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?ksyv7msb3t84lzy

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Very similar to Quintus + Ternio but It's quite nice.

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^^ Agree :P

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
It would be a good replacement for rondevous 

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
Please stop commenting on my stuff if you have not personally made a single map and published it here

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
What? mate you post it here to get reviewed by other people. That's kinda how it works. And both wizard, gaboel and me have posted maps. One of mine got accepted.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: About 1 month ago
Holy crap. That is amazing! PLEASE MAKE THIS A MAP!
+1

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
I know they have and you have. I guess that just not what I wanted to hear. Im sorry

Merlinmaster

Posted: About 1 month ago
ObsidianFire99 do you have skype?

Login You must login in order to post replies.