AlienManfred
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hey guys again. Its been 12days now since i bought my enderman kit on skywars and it hasn't been fixed. I have even send e-mails and no answer. I thing this is a lack of respect for the consumer. It may not be possible that i paid for a service, although its broken, just answers like "Will be fixed soon" or "It may take a while" are very disrespectful. You realize i can do a demand on PayPal for not receiving what i paid. This is a lack of professionalism. Sorry for this hostile talk, but i have waited enough.
Im reposting this because it disappeared. How strange...
It disappeared because you posted the same thing twice which was unneccesary. You got your reply on one of them, so I deleted the other. Plz reply to this one so I know you've got it and can delete it. Thanks.
Btw before you ask I cant do anything, im just a moderator.
It's called you need to chill. I'm pretty sure you won't die without ur new kit. Check out the terms at
http://mczone.co/terms. It's not a lack of professionalism. You must understand that these mods can't fix things like this. Only people like BlackHawkAlpha560 and funkystudios can deal with this as they are the head admins/owners.... Mods can only do so much, like reporting this to funkystudios. How will you feel if you find out that it was a mistake on your end? Pretty dumb, yeah? Don't accuse people if it's not guaranteed there fault.
Funky was away for over a week he needs a break to.
The staff know now your forcing them to deal with this.
Yeah, thx mrmarks, forgot to say that funky has a live out of his comp :P Oops xD
I need an answer to this: WHEN I'm getting my problem fixed. I need a specific day.
Good luck with that there are many more important glitches
Marksman, that isn't true. This is an easy fix and plus he's been waiting for weeks.
Alien, don't worry buddy, we'll get you sorted out. I'll be sure that this is #1 priority when funkystudios gets home.
To people telling him to chill and that other things are more important, no. This was his real money that, until this has been fixed, was stolen. This server is running fine as far as I can see, and if there were these "more important glitches" they should not be prioritized over a persons payment.
I'm not attacking staff in any way. I'm attacking those that think this is unimportant.
There are more important glitches like the only one team can win on nebula
i can get infinite smoke bows, I have already reported that
I voted for and got an enderman kit, now my kit is heavy. never voting again because I have woodcutter in walls >:)
the good luck was dadded incase more important glitches that pop up
You feel that the issue of only one team winning in Nebula is a bigger issue than someones money being taken? Get your priorities straight.
He will get it what about the programming of the nebula tournaments
what is nebula crashed again.
Uptain
Posted: About 1 month ago
Lazy staff :I
Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.