Cobalt838

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I want to make a nebula map (castellum(it's at map ideas) but it is too big so I want to ask people to help me joining my server and building, but, would that count as advertising?

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't think so it, I saw G_skippy do it so...

Cobalt838

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
just tell them the ip somewhere outside of the server... Skype or whatever. If you have to, use /tell to message them it if you're both online. But posting it in the server chat...yep, advertising.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well, not really advertising in my opinion, but you know, you don't wanna risk it...

Cobalt838

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'll use /tell

Login You must login in order to post replies.