JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Just taking a survey here..

--Woodcutter--
--Guardian--
--Stomper--
--Poseidon--
--Magician--

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Magician

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cook.  So you never have to worry about food and have the extra boost of golden apples.

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
It depends on what ur mostly good on, either melee weapons or long ranged weapons or using enchants as ur advantage 

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok cool. I use stomper, as I personally enjoy taking no falling damage. lol

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol I hear ya

Uptain

Posted: About 1 month ago
kit swordsman

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well, what I really wanted to do was to take the survey from within my 5 choices but its interesting that you choose cook murph, considering its not even a premium kit.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Stompa

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
I wouls have to say my favs r:
Woodcutter
Guardian
Cook
Miner

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cook it helped won 1st on the walls

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wow I'm getting a lot of positive feedback on cook...the reason I don't feel the need to choose it is because animals spawn on the maps and on the village map there are carrots. As I said before, taking no falling damage is pretty sick ;)

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I haven't paid for any premium kits yet, so I only choose from the generic selection.

Cook is the best cause you don't need to spend time killing animals or harvesting crops.  Plus, having the extra hearts of the golden apple is priceless.

When going into battle against a player with similar armor, it's nice to have the bonus hearts.  I actually win sometimes.  :)

Bluebird5555

Posted: About 1 month ago
My favorite is Cook, for the reasons that Murph said. It saves you time in the beginning, so you don't have to spend it gathering food, and the golden apples are great for combat.

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
If there is food like that map miner is a good kit

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ah. Gotcha. Cook is looking  lot better to me now! Thanks for the insight on that! I mean, it's by far the best default kit, but you can't really compare it to some of the premium kits.

Login You must login in order to post replies.