Bhertzler

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Would anyone like to be a member or a sub to team A7X? If you would please leave your Skype, K/D, and if you want to be a member or a sub.

TBone151219

Posted: About 1 month ago
hey can I be a member I don't have Skype tho :( my kd is 1.5

Blackbomber99

Posted: About 1 month ago
buh buh buh buh :D

mitchell1235820

Posted: About 1 month ago
Can I Be A Member Skype: Mitchell1235820 k/d Not Sure

Bhertzler

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ok TBone you can be  a member I will add you, but is there a way I can get in contact with you like an email or a kik?

RDL_Ninja

Posted: About 1 month ago
hey bhertzler im on ur team and how do you check your team?

Login You must login in order to post replies.