Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Ahoy my forum chums.

Deleted for reasons such as people may use this inside info for their own personal gain, I apologize for cheating on divines and making it end instantly that one time.


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Y do u do this? Some people like divines

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
I punish for this. It is a form of cheating. Stop doing it.

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
^^^^^ Agree also in Haze it happens a lot

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
oh, no, I don't do it, I just know how to

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
And why did the title say "That I am not hacking"

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
And the try it out bros saying and all that jazz

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
I  quote "People reckon I am a hacker because I was the one who instantly won a divines match yesterday, well... here's how you do it"

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
wow he is getting burned real good i feel sorry for Zedther, really sorry

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Lol

KILL_YOU_SLOW

Posted: 3 months ago
i HATE when a match ends earlier cuz sum noob wants to be a BOOB

zedther thanks alot jerk

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
LOL

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
Lets not start a flame war please

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Yea theres been enough If that

Zedther

Posted: 3 months ago
damnit, I said that wrong, see.... I did it once just to test, and everybody deemed me a hacker.


epicblocks6

Posted: 3 months ago
I like pie 

Topic Archived This topic is deleted.