CobbleBrat
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hey Staff I made a application and I always just double check things sorry just my personality and things from the past,but anyway. I hear we are contacted through Skype but we are not contacted if we didn't make it. The wait is a couple of months. Is this true I just wanna know please :D.
Don't brag about being a mod and knowing everything of when and where and how your going to become a mod, just let it happen and if they choose you they choose you. Instead of making threads of mod related stuff go to the server and here at the forums and help people that need help when mods aren't around. That will show that you will be an excellent mod, its not about when you will become one and how. And sorry if i sounded rude but its the truth stop making threads about this please :P
I didn't brag this is a forum I can make whatever topic I want. I need to know info so I am not behind I said it was my personality it was how I was raised to be on top of things. Do you have a problem of the way my moms raises me? I help as much as I can on the server. I believe this is also the topic ask the staff . And sorry if this sounded rude but please stop making comments on my staff related topics.
Bragging is I believe this "Oh my god this is epic I am becoming a mod, I feel bad for whoever isn't becoming a mod but who cares cause I am. I love the fact of me being a mod it's awesome I am surely getting mod this is great!" So if I were to brag that's how it would go down,thats how I would brag.
But thanks so much for being a nice guy and being friendly and not continuing a fight,shows a good personality!
lol, trying to backseat moderate each other. But yes it is true.
You guys are creating so many flame wars. I suggest you make peace, not war <3
-_- all i have to say is listen to gab, and if you think your getting mod with that additude your delusional
agreed with zieno and wizard :P
Oh brother....only 2 people have really even given me problems so far wizard and g and I just made peace with him. Wizard just don't comment please you dislike my staff comments cool stury bruh.
Here I haz offer:
You don't look at my comments I don't look at yours gab and wizard you seem to start wars on them which are annoying,how we prevent this just don't look at my topics.
Agreed?
What do you think you earn by saying 'cool stury bruh'. It will just create more problems, and we don't want that.
It basically escapes a war without having to prove a point. You will see.
No one starts wars but you now if an staff member would lock this, and cool story BRUGhHhghhhh
My question wasn't answered? I don't start "wars" what is happening?
Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.