CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Only 6 Players in each team.

Team:

[Elite]CobbleBrat
[Warrior]HiddenZX

Requirements:

Must have a 1.0 or higher K.D
Must have played 50 games (In total)
Must have no bans.
Must have Skype.
List your specialty.

Rules:

DO NOT LIE!
No spawn killing.
Be nice to each other.
No bad language.
Have fun.

[Warning] Follow rules or be kicked from the team.

Specialty Rank:

Bow=Archer
Sword=Swordsman
Sneaking=Spy
Getting Supplies=BlackSmith
All of the above=Elite

Any other combinations:
Bow and Sneaking:Stealth Archer
Sneaking and Sword: Light Swordsman
Bow and Sword: Warrior 
Getting Supplies and Bow: Dark Archer
Getting Supplies and Sword: Black Night
Getting Supplies and Sneaking: Agent
Getting Supplies Bow and Sword: Awaken
Getting Supplies Bow and Sneaking: Shadow Archer
Getting Supples Sword and Sneaking: Silent Knight
Bow Sword and Sneaking: Hidden Warrior

GettingSupplies= Getting Iron, Wood etc... 


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
...

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
My Skype is CobbleBrat so I will contact you through that once you add me.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
So your making a team but not for the tourny

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
If we can all find the time for the tourney.

Uptain

Posted: 3 months ago
no dicks

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
I have been shot by the jumper!

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Ban hornet... Nowzies! (From the forums)

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Updates Ranks.

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
your already on my team. If u dont want to be on the team tell me.

HiddenZX

Posted: 3 months ago
Hello, I would like to join on your team.
I have 1.28 of K/D, played 600+ games, no bans, Skype: asure0 , and my specialty is Archer & Swordsman so that would be a warrior.
I usually play Mc Zone a lot (except when I am at school) so please accept me.

(Sorry for bad English I am Brazilian)

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Jared I am a sub.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Okay welcome to the team add me on Skype.

jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok i will kick u from the team since u made ur own Good luck in the tourney

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
It's not in the tourney.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
You shouldn't left the team registration closed yesterday

Login You must login in order to post replies.