1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
I quit map making, it is stupid and useless and spends the whole time off my life!
I was creating a map and I accidently died, then I spawned in the middle of nowhere. I did /back but an error showed. I lost it! AGAIN! I quit!

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
dude, don't quit, you're a great map maker, you can't just quit because of this, this can't be the end!!!!!!! I love your nexus map I tell you!!!!!!!!! DON'T QUIT!!!!!!

P.S. Plez don't quit <:()

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
No dude, this happened thousands of times I flurfkeen quit this time.


lol, flurfkeen

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
oh... ok, calm down though, or edit your message... I feel your rage, it's happened to me before... I don't want you to get in trouble for swearing <:()

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I dont care anymore, everything I do comes as a FAIL

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Everything is a fail!

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
your nexus map was awesome though, not everything you do comes up as a fail, I don't like it when people put themselves down <:O

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I've already lost 3 of my best maps cause of lag, I dont care anymore.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
That was the B E S T nebula map I've ever made and I lost it! 

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
I-I'm sorry if I angered you more...

I am also sorry for your loss of your maps

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wait, (Enabling Genius Mode). Since I lost it if I died it means it was a coord problem, so If I login with a cracked launcher (set my server to cracked) I might find it. Well, I'll try.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
No it won't work. But since I built the map where I first spawned ,that means if I delete my name from players folder and I log in again I might get there, Thanks Zedther! lol

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I FOUND IT! THANK YOU GOD! SOMEONE LOCK OR DELETE THIS I CONTINUE MAP MAKING! WOOOH

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Great, however could you now edit out any swearing please? Don't want you to get in trouble man. Thanks.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
ok

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
Cyber Hi 5 Theo, also :flurfkeen" lol!!!!!

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.