AlienManfred

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hey, I bought my Fireman kit on The Walls, in the shop it says:

1. "1Bucket"
2. "Ability to use lava buckets"

What is that ability????

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
This is a guess, but im not sure you're allowed to use lava in case griefers use it for team killing. (I don't play walls on this server) so you'll be able to use lava, whereas others couldn't. Someone correct me if im wrong.

AlienManfred

Posted: About 1 month ago
Everyone can use lava. 

AlienManfred

Posted: About 1 month ago
If u get a bucket and find lava, you can use it. 

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Oh. Well... I don't know then.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nah.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hai HornetJumper.

AlienManfred

Posted: About 1 month ago
SO?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Idk i woulda gone with ftw and hi hornet

gilletteracer74

Posted: About 1 month ago
No one besides fireman can use the lava bucket, that is why its special. Sorry for the spammer rudely making comments. I will delete them now.

Login You must login in order to post replies.