1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Hello guys, today I finished a nebula map in 1 hour (New Score :D)
It is a very detailed map with chests and bonuses on the middle, I won't go after all of them now >:D

To find the map your going to download it and inside the .rar file your going to open and read the "Read Me!.txt" (It has all the info you need + the coords)

Video: http://youtu.be/xGVB2LPMiiI (Should be up soon)
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?c9wppkvrjuc8nbn

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
If you'd like to suggest me anything feel free to, by the way (To G_SKlPPY), please do something about the snow it is ANNOYING

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
There's a command /weather clear (insert time here) i use it so i never have any weather

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
kk

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
So .. Do you like the map? :D

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Just saw the video I love it!

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks!

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Bump :P

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
A 14 min bump? Lol

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
yup :3

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Bump, why no one posts here D:

987654321kaboom

Posted: 3 months ago
LOL (Bump!)

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I loke it, I think the monouments should be farther a part 
it would be really cool more more islands.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Nah the monuments are ok , thats how they are in Castle Adventure too and it is kinda hard to break them.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Skippy please take a look here :D

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Love this map. 9/10

Login You must login in order to post replies.