XtremeLeeGood

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
5 slots left

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Dude seriously dont make a ton of these make 1 offical one with all the news someone got banned for making too many posts 4 his team his users m18kick look him up

XtremeLeeGood

Posted: 3 months ago
okay but want to join?

:D

TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
hey can i join

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't. I can't make the tourny and have a team

XtremeLeeGood

Posted: 3 months ago
tbone your invited


TBone151219

Posted: 3 months ago
k what is the thing


XtremeLeeGood

Posted: 3 months ago
its called battle axes

Neytiri_Su_Namun

Posted: 3 months ago
I'll Join How? ;)

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Lock this topic registration is closed

XtremeLeeGood

Posted: 3 months ago
Neytiri go to home click on games and go to nebula click on Nebula click on Battle for victory go to the bottom and find battle axes click on accept

Login You must login in order to post replies.