KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
As the title says i wont be making maps for awhile becasue me and FuzzyFroggyFC have been working on a a project and will be very busy. But.... i will be making a one last map with FuzzyFroggyFC and then not for awhile!

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
nooo, I almost stopped mapmaking today. Well GL on the project!

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah :( i will be coming back sometime though

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
</3

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Haha, the love :)
LOL



Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
</3

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
8=D

O wait thats the wrong one.

Shizuko105

Posted: 3 months ago
Violent thats not a face thats a d*ck...

:I

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Koo, you said your not making for MCZ... where are you making for :o

(See that guys i asked the right question like Will Smith and the hologram in I Robot)

sampistheman

Posted: 3 months ago
Best of luck with your project!

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
lol violent!

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 3 months ago
I already know his project. Ill just say its f***ing amazing

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
-_-. And where did you get this information? 
(See guys I said it like every cool spy guy in every cool spy guy movie)

Phoenix761218

Posted: 2 months ago
Wait Fuzzy Is Ur Real Life Friend!?

alexanderjoe10

Posted: 2 months ago
@Phoenix We have simmular skins =)

Login You must login in order to post replies.