JackRobinson9498

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Hey guys, if anyone is wondering how long it takes for your mod application to be "appraised" I have a half answer for you. I talked to someone I know on minecraft, (he's a mod) and he told me that it can take up to 3 months. So don't get impatient, although it might seem like a while, the others mods will do their best to sort through all the applications.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
1-3 months,yes

JackRobinson9498

Posted: 2 months ago
Up to three months is what I meant. Yeah.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Just in case people mis understood,found this helpful for people applying.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Also blackhawk said on Skype that they are never officially Declinded so if you don't make it then keep working hard and it will be accepted.

JackRobinson9498

Posted: 2 months ago
Thanks for the reinforcement.

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
I recently sent one in

ViolentBoo

Posted: 2 months ago
4 months and counting lol

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
XD!!!

Ray_Sybrandy

Posted: 2 months ago
Do many people that have posted a App in the moderator application get to be a mod ? 

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: 2 months ago
Just saying I could help if you want. You dont need to give me anything special like vip or titan or dat FANCY stuff. Just willing to help out mah fav servers :)
Happy Minecrafting
The holy B1Ble


1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
I've been waiting for 5-6 months ^_^

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
@all there isn't a set length of time, mods are chosen when new staff are needed.

Diamondman989

Posted: 2 months ago
Theo… That ain't true?

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah it is. February - August 6 months... He proly sent 1 in when he joined. 

brightsteel101

Posted: 2 months ago
It could even take for than 3 months so be patient. 

Login You must login in order to post replies.