CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
As a map we should have one of the pacman levels probably the biggest one. It is sort of like how it relates to Ghosts Squadron. I first wanna get the seal of arroval if I should make it or not.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't understand your idea

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
One of the biggest pacman levels they had in the original pacman should be in Ghost Squadron.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
Are you a map-maker? I am trying to be one and if you want to build the gs map you want I'm willing to help

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah I am just not a server maker. Don't know how to do that it is very confusing I don't know how to port forward.

Cobalt838

Posted: 3 months ago
Tomorrow I'll make a server and then I'll tell you at the lobby using /tell ok?


godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
That still counts as advertising, and there are multiple lobbies. Get his Skype.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Okay my Skype is CobbleBrat

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't see that as advertising because we are making something for MC Zone so....

vlushy11

Posted: 3 months ago
It's not advertising if it's only between the two of them. Just don't mess up the /tell.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
Thanks. I would use Skype though. What about you coblat?

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago

ad·ver·tise·ment  

/?adv?r?t?zm?nt/
Noun
A notice or announcement in a public medium promoting a product, service, or event or publicizing a job vacancy.





If you say to a friend "Hey zach, get on my server, the ip is 50.051.412", It's ok.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Skippster out of curiosity are you gonna go and add all the good maps you haven't seen or not gotten around to adding (like legendary :P) and yes this is a good ider

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
So we going to do this or not cobalt?

Cobalt838

Posted: 2 months ago
Yes


Voltdrive

Posted: 2 months ago
ive only gotten to the 3rd level in pacman and i think its the same stage as 1st and 2nd level

Login You must login in order to post replies.