Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
Want to know which team the community thinks is going to win? Here's the thread to find out :). I expect everyone to be courteous and only vote once. 

18 Total Teams (8+ confirmed members/subs)

Nebula Legend Allstars

Badass Amusement Park

KamikazeWarriors 

AlphaWolfPack01

The Derp Squad

Darkness Falling

TheGoldenGuy's 2

Operation Stick

Savage Realms

The FTW Army 4

Orphan Soup

Ninja Killers

Fairy Tail 1

Dynamics 

Alfombra

Nodus 2

Venom 3

Auir 2

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Obviously nodus. 

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
I would say Auir (Not because I'm on it or anything) 

IxOWNxNEWBSx

Posted: 3 months ago
Venom (duh)

b4ckslash

Posted: 3 months ago
Venom!!

xaniel123

Posted: 3 months ago
was the tertament alwase on the 16th

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Auir

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
You forgot about Fairy Tail -.-

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
the one person who is missing is my friend rachet323 i invited him he will accept tommorow the invitation so basically we are full :P

Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Well as of now you don't have 8 people

legosean10

Posted: 3 months ago
My team will be added to this list soon I suspect. We re just getting two more people :)
if you don't know, I'm on izjust4fun's team called Unix. [We will win :P]

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok i am a full team now :P


Zieno12345

Posted: 3 months ago
Added Fairy Tail, still need more predictions C:

epicblocks6

Posted: 3 months ago
Idk if the team i joined on (ninja killers) will have a good chance of winning because some of us won't b able to make it sadly :(

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
We are going to win :P

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
The kill sticks (lol)
My mind says Nodus, but in my heart I support the golden guys.

Login You must login in order to post replies.