matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
In your opinion, what is the best kit on HG and why? For me I like Stomper. It allows you to easily jump down holes miners have made and kill them without a chance of dying if it's a hit. Also it has a large hit-radius so that it doesn't have to be a direct hit. Also less fall damage is a big plus, especially if you are in a hills biome or low on hearts. I know most people think Orc, Poseidon, or one of the easy kill with-a-sword kits are the best, but this is my opinion.
I got 6 of the 8 kills here by landing on people (other 2 were just plain sword kills):
http://mczone.co/hg/99647

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yes, Orc, Poseidon, stomper, all good. But stomper is the only one with a permanent +

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Enchanter has one too.

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
stomper is just stupid


bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
And slightly OP

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Well it's an unnoticed kit compared to most. Many people use/complain about Orc or Poseidon being OP, but you never hear people (besides you, bluewhale1) talk about Stomper being OP. It's just my opinion and I respect yours too.

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol orc and Poseidon are op. Not stomper, I just think it's stupid because is essential for towers and those are a hassle to take down. But with some work it will work.

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't tower. I just jump on people mining in a long hole. 

JackRobinson9498

Posted: About 1 month ago
Guys stomper is best. Followed by enhancer. Check out my poll "what is the best walls kit"

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Orc > Poseidon > Builder > Enchanter > Leech > Stomper.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
^^^

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Stomper>Orc>Rouge>Enchanter>Poseidon>Builder>Leech

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nope, no way Matthepow.. stomper is just stupid.

matthewpow

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nope. Maybe not as good as I think it is, but still not stupid. Maybe put Stomper after Rouge or Enchanter. But I still think it's good.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
matthew stomper isnt good at all..... I would buy a walls kit over it.... I DONT EVEN PLAY WALLS.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Actually tank is super usefull. I have enchanter and tank, and I always use tank, unless I'm with teams... Usually. It's just soooo usefull. A good defense is as good as a strong offense (orc or posieden). I have a chance of killing posediens cause I get down to half a heart when hit with posieden, and I have tank. Many people underestimate it, but you must be good at pvp to use it correctly. ViolentBoo also recognizes this.

Login You must login in order to post replies.