Uptain
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Mc Zone should get Hide 'n seek mini game.
Who's with me?
I like playing Hide N Seek too.
+ 1
Uptain
Posted: About 1 month ago
:D
Yes the only place I've found to play hide and seek is the hive and its always full
There is a server with Hide N Go Seek... :P
it would be good to have it on Mc Zone!
-1
I like the Hide and Seek server, but mczone is strictly for PVP.
We shud add hide n seek ye
Add one in the chamber to
There can be pvp with his n seek
This server isn't a pvp server thats just what most of the Minigames are, parkour wild be stupid as a pvp game, and yes I'd like hide n seek
-1
See my argument on the OITC and Splegg Post
+1 Hide N Seek is fun. They've added new maps too.
Could we use the Hide N Seek maps for other games?
Uptain
Posted: About 1 month ago
+1
Login You must login in order to post replies.