FuzzyFroggyFC

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
A good map, just not that detailed (in my opinion)
The bases are small and very easy for spawn-killing. Over all, its a very plain map without custom trees. The name is confusing because the Amazon rainforest has the Amazon River in side which is huge, But the river here is very small.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: 3 months ago
Poor theo ;( i like it!

KooDaLord

Posted: 3 months ago
Ikr (to us first part) BUt i do have to agree it is very plain

WaveConquerer

Posted: 3 months ago
Its plain, but at least the whole map is used.  The Amazon could just refer to a small section of the river ;o

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
I like it with my skin I can camp in the trees and wait for a lost soul never see me until its to late if your luck.

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
I hate those vines -.-

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
^^^ stand behind the vines 10 players ran past me not knowing I was behind the vines I love them

kev844

Posted: 3 months ago
This is the map where the spawn killing took place where I posted. The score was 435-35, all from spawn killing my team. I was the Team with only 35 sadly. 

davidan13

Posted: 3 months ago
Yeah, spawn killing is the worst on this map. I kinda wish that the spawns were a little more open, and had more than one entrance.

Also, the entrance to the top should have another entrance as well, since it's annoying as crap when you have to quite literally go to the other team's ladder, and catch them from behind.

Login You must login in order to post replies.