kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello everyone, I feel embarassed that I’m actually doing this.

Well I joined this server since last year and never knew about the website. xD

On top of that I really like this website. I’m also pretty good at PvP. (Not Bragging)

Hope we get along well. :P

epicblocks6

Posted: About 1 month ago
I hate u already jk :3 hope to see u around

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
LoL same here :d

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Nice to meet you! Hope to see you around on the server! I mostly play Nebula , Nexus or HG.

mrmarksman55

Posted: About 1 month ago
Kev I'm just like you joined last year and never know there was a web site

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Similar here, I joined in february and found out about the site like 1 month after I joined.

bluewhale1

Posted: About 1 month ago
I joined in December last year and I found the website 2 months later :/

jaydenchadd

Posted: About 1 month ago
I join last year and did not know about the Mc Zone forums, now I LOVE it. xD

L_NOOB88

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ye same here i never knew about the website but i joined in February


Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol i joined right away :P pleased to meet you kev

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Pleased to meet you too, I joined just recently. Joined the server on October 20th 2012 xD

Puysegur

Posted: About 1 month ago
HI KEV :D have a brownie *gives brownie*

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
@Puysegur , lol you gave me 200 brownies and you said: You're greek! Sexay! lol
Do you give brownies to everyone new? (Im not new at all)

ranay4

Posted: About 1 month ago
I started playing yesterday

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
I joined around april and knew about the website the first hour o.o

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
:/~~~Delayed lol

Login You must login in order to post replies.