Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Most of these have been said before but were ignored/forgotten 
Lava survival: you have 5 minutes to build a shelter before the lava comes, the person with the most air around him/her wins. Pvp: possibly
fall fight: pvp in midair! Gather chests on platforms and pvp while falling down a massive tube. Pvp: Yes
Hg in the nether: Hunger games but entirely in the nether pvp: Yes
That's all for now folks! If you have an ORIGANAL Minigame idea feel free to put it here (your own idea not from other servers)

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I have a mixture of original and not-so-original, so hope that's ok.

Original, I think ----

Baseball - have redstone activate the bases as you run around like the plates in Ghost Squadron.  Shoot arrows at targets places around the outfield which tell you where to run to 1B, 2B, 3B, HR.  I guess players could "catch" the arrows by being hit and block the arrow from hitting targets.  Teamed, of course. 

Note Block Showdown - provide endless redstone, repeaters, torches, etc... and pose a challenge song like "Happy Birthday" or "Jingle Bells" that team need to create within 15 minutes. I guess teams would get points for completion - teamed

Not original -----

1 V 1 PVP - Mini course with web and lava traps.  Chest in middle with good sword.  Spawn with arrows only.  I've seen this on youtube, but not on a major server.  Would have a spectator view above the arena. not teamed.

Lava Musical Chairs - Small area surrounded by lava. Platforms rise and lower every like 15 seconds, eventually leaving one player left.  I've played this on another smaller server, and it's very fun.  It involves good parkour skills.  not teamed, individual

Ice Sumo - Push and PVP players off the ice into lava.  Again, I've played this on another smaller server, and it's very fun.







Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
+100 to all your idea, Wizard.  I forgot to add that in the post.

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
Yours are good too :)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like musical chairs. you stand on a plate, and fences come up around you. then when the lava comes you are safe. 1 less plate each time.

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I LOVE LAVA SURVIVAL +20

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
1 original The OLYMPICS

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
I do too!

Login You must login in order to post replies.