Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hi all -

So this is my idea.  Some players on this server need more love.  We need to have a section where you can send someone your love, maybe under the "other" category.  There is just too much negativity sometimes on this server and hate for certain players.  Or meanness.

Or how about a command...

/sendlove <player> <generic message>

But it's a generic message like...
* I like your armor today...it's very colorful!
* Are those new boots? Nice!
* Your helmet hair has lots of SWAG.
* Have a great day!
* Your PVP skills are awesome!
* Your smile brightened my day!

Any other ideas, that are not considered chat abuse, please post here.


CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I don't know if that's really love letters. STELHANO KILLER!!! Anyway it's more of a compliment. It is very nice command.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
This is actually quite a nice idea. However, it would very rarely be used.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Dear Love Letter Respondents,
It would get used a lot.  I would use the command everyday to players, not chickens.
Signed,
Stephano Killer

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mother of God. He is not dead check out my Stephano story that was true on off topic HE IS IMMORTAL!

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Okay, I will. I ate chicken last night for dinner.

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
No you attempted he never dies.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Okay, maybe I ate Gonzales then.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
This might be a good way to stop all the dating in the MC Zone lobby XD

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
LOL

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wait this isn't a dating service O_o

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: About 1 month ago
I know Cobble, it shocked me when I figured that out too! xD

None the less, this young man will be back in service working his buttocks off soon, almost done fixing my laptop :) 

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Wait if a generic is your smile brightened my day then how do you know what they look like?

Wizard_of_Cheese

Posted: About 1 month ago
What about /compliment instead and it send a random compliment 

Murph_the_cat

Posted: About 1 month ago
That was like my /fortune idea and no one liked that either.

I'd use all the commands, if I knew what they were.

How about this idea to solve the dating dilemma...

/compliment <player> <random roundabout compliment>

"You have good ideas, but they won't go far"
"You are funny, yet annoying"
"Like your smile, but your teeth are crooked"
"Have you lost weight lately? You still have a bunch to go"
"You smell like fried chicken.  I like chicken"

This way, no one will think you're trying to date them and you can still be nice, sort of. :)

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
/compliment list
lists compliments with an index

/compliment send player [compliment index]
Sends random compliment or compliment of your choice

/compliment random [compliment index]
Sends random compliment or compliment of your choice to a random player

Login You must login in order to post replies.