godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
So today I made a little map called elements for GS. I have finished it, got pics but I don't know how to create a download. Can anyone help?
Pics: 
An overview: http://imgur.com/foRq8FH
Red and blues spawns: http://imgur.com/I6JfpuF,ephJCLd
Don't stay in the lava to long, or you'll fall into the void (you have fire prot): http://imgur.com/3K7BKd8

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
go to your minecraft folder and find the folder thats says "saves", open it up and copy the folder that is named Elements if thats how the map is called. Paste it on your desktop and compress that folder as a .zip After that go to mediafire if you dont have an account well make yourself one and drag your .zip file to mediafire and upload it. After that you give the link of the upload to us here at the forums and whaala you have your download


ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sorry but it's not great. Too simple. Nice idea though, so 4.5 / 10 with a gold star for a first attempt.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
It's meant to be simple and small. This took me an hour without WE.... And I can do much betta... 

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Also it's cool if u play it. The fire will give people away and stuff. Just download it. (once I get the download :P)

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am on windows 8, but I am using windows classic shell and I do my files the same as windows 7. There is no 7zip option... I downloaded 7zip. I then turned the map file into a "compressed zip folder" obsidian if u have skype I could screenshare. I'm godlords12

Login You must login in order to post replies.