987654321kaboom

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago

 Topic Closed SORRY


CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
-1

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
-1 sorry I don't get it

vlushy11

Posted: 3 months ago
wat

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Same here I don't get it, -1

ranay4

Posted: 3 months ago
-1

cguay2013

Posted: 3 months ago
-1

L_NOOB88

Posted: 3 months ago
What?

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
I get it but still -1. 

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
-1. This game can be played in ExplodingTNT's Server… Dont ban me for this as i am not saying the IP.

bluewhale1

Posted: 3 months ago
Not to be a hater, just constructive criticism. Who would survive that much TNT?
And those lobby games should be separate mini games, not lobby games.

TigerMan200028

Posted: 3 months ago
-1, should be used in a different way though, just not in the lobby.

987654321kaboom

Posted: 3 months ago
I know I didn't explain it well enough but as Diamond man said yes it is on Exploding TNT's server but I would like to se it on McZone. Feel free to lock this topic I failed you all and yes
my vacation got Canceled :( 

Topic Locked A staff member has prevented any further posts on this forum thread.