MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
After the tourney does the winning team get a prize? Or anything? What happens? Staff if you can Plz answer this?

Voltdrive

Posted: 3 months ago
bumping this for ya being that i want to knwo this as well.

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 3 months ago
I want to know to.

Todolegoman

Posted: 3 months ago
i think the prizes for each player on the team should get
1st Titan
2nd Elite
3rd VIP

vGuap

Posted: 3 months ago
They aren't giving away ranks for 1st 2nd 3rd
Haribo said the winners would just get a * next to their name and maybe a pet :P

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
SO WANT THAT *! THAT IS LIKE A FREAKING TROPHY!!!

1Theodore1

Posted: 2 months ago
So if the team I am currently on wins the tourney, will I be like: *1Theodore1 ?


Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
YES!!!

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Uhm, well you will for surely get a * by your name, but I think we could possibly do more... ;) 

Not to the extent of over 1000$ worth of ranks though.. xD 

Minecraft_Zach

Posted: 2 months ago
WANT... THAT.... *!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
Lol

TheTNTDude

Posted: 2 months ago
Ooh, an asterisk next to your name... I've always loved asterisks.

I wonder if anyone will actually get the joke. :P

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: 2 months ago
You mean *? I want a pet :D

Login You must login in order to post replies.