Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
So Can U Reccomend Mouses i can get that Have a cord to plug in to a laptop

gaboelmejor

Posted: 3 months ago
Magic Mouse i have that one

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Bought an m510 logitech today... It's okay...  Go for the 80$ ones :P

ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
What's the price range?

Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
about $90


ViolentBoo

Posted: 3 months ago
That mouse is shit.
Get the G600

xLininger

Posted: 3 months ago
</3

Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
ok i got that one but in a smaller version lininger

Phoenix761218

Posted: 3 months ago
http://imgur.com/IysIcum heres what it looks like

kev844

Posted: 3 months ago
Choose between these brands ALIENWARE or RAZOR (Don’t Say Both)

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I bought a $30 one its wirless and it works just as well on a laptop as a computer and as a good $80-$90 mouse

The_Detonator_

Posted: 3 months ago
I would recommend the Logitech m90, $10 wired, $20 wireless... Evidently I am too late. But it you need to get a new one at some point.

RemyleOuistiti

Posted: 3 months ago
I would go for logitech g9X

godlords

Posted: 3 months ago
Violent, hit me up for a link on that G560 
I bought a 40$ mouse yesterday. 
It's wireless (I'M A FRICKEN GAMER WHY WOULD I DO THIS?)
And it sucks. 
Best part is, I got a warranty so even if I break it on purpose I can't get a new mouse. 
</3...

cguay2013

Posted: 3 months ago
Buy a Alienware water-cooled pc and get accused for hacking it funny as hell and you get about maxed fps.

Login You must login in order to post replies.