JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
What linux do you use?
Unix/Mac OS counts :)

Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
i use a macbook air but thats a laptop i use 13 inch

Phoenix761218

Posted: About 1 month ago
and im gonna get a mosue go to my thing with the mouses and recomend

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Pheonix did you just buy the mac?

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
MacOSX Mountain Lion 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I tested out a load of Linux distros (Debian, fedora, open SUSE, Ubuntu) of all of them only Ubuntu really impressed me, although I like some of SUSE's concepts. People knock Ubuntu but all its doing is being usable to the masses. I'm sorry to say I am not going to leave windows for general work in the foreseeable future. It's simply better than Linux at moment. I love the open philosophies though. Maybe some day...

Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Macbook air has no graphics card. Gaming would really be LAGGY.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
If Mac OSX counts then everyone is gonna say they have that... the amount of hardcore Linux users (With the Linux kernel) is close to none.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
:(


ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I still like linux though :) see previous post.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
:)

edax_man

Posted: About 1 month ago
BacktTrack 5, jk. Mac OSX Snow leopard 10.6.8 

btw if you are searching for nostalgic linux it can be found here



JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D Clever, though I don't think many people know what Backtrack is.


Haribo98

Posted: About 1 month ago
Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Mountain Lion, Ubuntu 12.10.

Enjoy my list of beautiful operating systems. Although the last time I used Ubuntu was over 4 months ago.

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
At least you called it beautiful :')

edax_man

Posted: About 1 month ago
Do someone know what virtualbox is?



Login You must login in order to post replies.