CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I think blackhawk would agree that we should delete ALL the mini games and turn MCZone to a dating service. There will be new ranks,commands,and maps!

Ranks:
Single:When you are not in a relationship yet.
Dating:When you are currently in a relationship.
Rejected:This is the rank you receive when your date or engagement offer is declinded.
Engaged:When you have preposed to your boyfriend/girlfriend/derp.
Married:When you have gotten married.

Commands:
/date (player username)
/reject (player username) only use this when a player sent you a date,this will reject their offer. (Works on dating and proposing)
/accept (player username) this will accept a date request a player sent you. (Works on dating and proposing)
/propose (player username) this will ask you mate to get engaged.

Maps:

Krusty Krab:
This is where you will take your blind date on a date.

A Public Restroom
This is another place to take your blind date to wine and dine.

Toys R Us:
This is where you will buy your food to keep alive.

Chum Bucket:
Here you will dump your date.

A Dump:
This is we're you marry your online soul mate.



xLininger

Posted: 2 months ago
Map Suggestion: Toys R Us.

CobbleBrat

Posted: 2 months ago
YES!

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
Well, if this was to be added in, I would be bored for the next few years, xD

The unsocial life in this one is strong.. The only thing I do that is relatively social is play sports, xD

JUBBINATOR

Posted: 2 months ago
Which is why he bought $300 cleats :p

AwarriorVenom

Posted: 2 months ago
Map suggestion: A Hotel Room (where magic happens)

godlords

Posted: 2 months ago
I like magic happening :)

OOH LALA

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
I suggest the closet for the magic to occur.

Uptain

Posted: 2 months ago
It's a dick in the box! 



Howsie22

Posted: 2 months ago
Ok then?

Topic Archived This topic is deleted.