CobbleBrat
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Okay so we all agree we dislike spawn killing? I believe this should be a temp ban. It is ruining my K.D and I have so many deaths. It makes me seem like a bad PVPer but I am not. I always get spawn trapped I am never on a team that spawn traps. (I wouldn't wanna be) I get killed about 20 times before they die. The staff is awesome and I am sure they are coming up with solutions. Just making sure it's at least a top ten priority. :D
kev844
Posted: About 1 month ago
I posted a topic about this with evidence :l
Yep but your poor kd ratio can not be entirely blamed on spawnkilling (not that I am for it) but the mods cannot monitor every server at once they will try there hardest but give them some credit. Plus spawnkilling is not that frequent for pity's sake it does need sorting out but think about it rather than complaining. How are they going to put a filter on it as good pvpers get a lot of kills without spawnkilling I am afraid that you will just have to put up with it soooooo...............
I do put up with it,I am saying it is one of the effects it takes on players,not that it matters. Also spawn killing does effect your K.D because if you get killed like 30 times. For 2 matches,it really hurts but when I am not spawn killed I am a beast always get almost 20 kills. Spawn killing is very frequent for my in Nexus. I get spawn killed all the time.
Team killing is bannable, and you can report them in "Team Killers" under "Report Players". Don't forget to take a screenshot. Although, I usually can take a spawn killer easily... I run out quickly then rampage in with my bearings. Then I alert them that it's bannable, usually take a screenshot and call them noobs. If they continue I report them.
Yeah, since you can't stop all spawnkilling.
What if I wanna keep playing did you think of that? Maybe I like the map.
Run out quickly then come in back with ur bearings. Also tell em' it's not allowed
Lol do you think they care they say things like,says who and stuff. I can't find my screen shots and jubbinator said it was only kick able. Also I can't even run out they camo like its there only skill when you run out (try) they will kit you to another guy.
Login You must login in order to post replies.