kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
Edited: 2 months ago
I stole your Face :P

Forgot where to find his face though. xD

http://i.imgur.com/PeRfvhd.png

Zedther

Posted: 2 months ago
lel!!!!!! sometimes, I also make red leather armor to go with it, or, I were G_Skippy's head in quintus (trollface)

Blackhawk6alpha

Posted: 2 months ago
All hail the turtle king! 

Yeah.. skipster totally didn't hack into my facebook account and posted things such as

All hail the turtle king skippy! 
SO MUCH TURTLE LOVE IT MAKES MY SHELL EXPLODE! 

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 2 months ago
Hehe

Zedther

Posted: 2 months ago
totally out of random, but here's a meme my friend told me:

The family tree shouldn't be a tree, it should be a cactus, because my family's all pricks


kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
LoL good one xD I get the joke 

mrmarksman55

Posted: 2 months ago
What map

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
In rapture v2, there is a jail-cave with several staff members' heads. Beware of the TNT trap :P


Also, Blackhawk6alpha, your password was super easy to guess!

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
I also got Pheonixs’ head too lol just today 12/8/13 :P Im too Boss :D

LINK: http://i.imgur.com/8H9nraH.png

Also I found that scret spot under spawn in /hub :P 

Link (When you get there): http://i.imgur.com/J3ylyUU.png

Breaking Glitch Turns them to Skeleton head: http://i.imgur.com/KEIvDv8.png

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah haha I like that glitch

bmbrocks321

Posted: 2 months ago
lol

bmbrocks321

Posted: 2 months ago
Um why is my head steve?

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 2 months ago
Looks like a tiger to me ;P

TigerMan200028

Posted: 2 months ago
Yeah tigers!!!!!!

tel6331

Posted: 2 months ago
Hehe I helped make that glitch :P

kev844

Posted: 2 months ago
:3 Funny glitch and Tigers :P Meow

Login You must login in order to post replies.