MiawinG

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello there, as you may see; This post is about the Orc kit.

The orc kit Gives you one strength splash potion I, And one drinkable strength potion I,

I noticed. So did many people That strength I in the Hunger games is way too OP [Overpowered].
You can like 1hit people with iron sword! That's not fair, I would like to suggest that instead of Strength potions, The orc would get a Iron axe sharpness II And slowness for 5 minutes of the game, Well, that's my opinnion; What you guys think about it? Comment below:)

Pardon my bad english.


Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
yes, kits should have pros and cons to it, so it's balanced. 

Broaderz

Posted: About 1 month ago
... iron axe sharpness 2 would kinda be worse... as iron axe sharpness 2 kinda = diamond sword. a diamond sword from the start of the game? thats still kind of op plus they could cut down trees at the same speed as woodcutter. wood cutter is the only class thats meant to have an axe

orc does need nerfing but this is not the way to do it :/ plus it doesn't really suit the kit orc

AwarriorVenom

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thats so true Broaderz!

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Maybe a hoe with sharpness 3 and slowness for 7 minutes.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
Maybe not give them a tool.... and make it so it could be 15% strength insted of 20% maybe even 10%.

ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
This needs to be nerfed. But the thing is that removeing a potion would not to enough. Becuase if sort of being extreamly OP at one part of the game. Same as poseidon, strenght two? Really? You can one shot anyone with out a problem.

MiawinG

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thank you for your oppinions!

@BROADERZ Yes, that was just my oppinion, i didn't think of that, good job.
@TIGERMAN Yeah, i like that idea! A hoe would be good for orcs, and maybe slowness and Mining speed reduced would be good too, (Again; It's just my oppinion.)

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
ya I agree but the slowness for a time cold be I bit unfair 2 because they could just hid for that time then go kill everyone

MiawinG

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bump

Login You must login in order to post replies.