legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
So I just wanted to mention that I won't be on at ALL during this week :(
the reason for that is I am going on school camp :D
so here's the thing;
the nebula tourney is on the following morning from the day I get back(AEST timezone)
might have to warn everyone (especially izjust4fun and our team Unix) that if stuff changes i won't be able to check until Friday 15th (AEST) so please define an email about any changes and I will check the as soon as I get back.

my email is [email protected] if anyone needs to send me info or tourney updates.
thanks a lot,
sean

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bai. 

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Bai,  so when will you upload our SG videos?

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
So you record with him but not me. Great. 
#NoOneLovesMe. 

jared136

Posted: About 1 month ago
lol sean every thing u have is legosean9 but your minecraft account has a 10 XD

legosean10

Posted: About 1 month ago
Lol jarred :)

theo, I will upload videos when I get back

god, we have only played one game together....so I don't record it.

if anyone has izjust4fun's email please send him my information :)

izjust4fun

Posted: About 1 month ago
Alright sean!
Well I sent you the invite to the team.
I'll email you if anything comes up!

Login You must login in order to post replies.