ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
Can you have a schedule or somthing for livestreaming so we know when you will be on.

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Sure! I might try to figure something out. MY previous stream wasn't that awesome, but it was my first one! I'll try to think of when i can make one, and give you guys a warning atleast 24 hours in advance :P

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Also, G_SKIPPY I don't have you on skype. What is it? You can just post it on my mod app if you don't  want to give it out in public :)

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
I don't like announcing my skype to the public, but yeah, i'll post it on your app.

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
If you can't find it it is here: http://mczone.co/forum/topic/2899

1Theodore1

Posted: 3 months ago
Ah and I enjoyed your stream, though it lagged me a lot somehow so I had to close it.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Any chance you could stream now... or soon?

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
hello?

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
Skippy you should be playing rapture v2 I got a 233 kill streak before we can make a great team.

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Can you stream?

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Not right now. in 36 minutes, I will do a 3-4 hours stream ;P


ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Ok awesome. BTW did u see my 3rd Tutorial? I think it's pretty useful.

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Oh good.  I'll be looking for you both in games.

Diamondman989

Posted: 3 months ago
Whats your twitch? I wanna join your livestream in mc! :D

ObsidianFire99

Posted: 3 months ago
Everyone go to lobby 1
/server lobby1
Let's have a partY!

G_SKIPPY

Posted: 3 months ago
Streaming now at http://www.twitch.tv/g_skippy


Login You must login in order to post replies.