1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
So with this kit , you can turn to a block for 12 seconds if you right click it with your hand and stand still for 2 seconds. It has a 3 minute cooldown so players can't always do that to hide. It could be useful if someone's hunting you and you wanna get rid of him quickly! Although, if you hit him you're going to turn again into a player. I hope you like this kit and if you do, please add it. I'd really appreciate it.

Possible Blocks:

-Dirt
-Cobble
-Sand
-Stone

ranay4

Posted: About 1 month ago
great idea! it should also be in the walls and skywars. +1

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
thanks guys :D

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1

L_NOOB88

Posted: About 1 month ago
+1

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
:D

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Also, if you'd like to suggest me anything about the kit feel free to.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
You have to stand still for 6 seconds to become a solid block. Also you would have to be either dirt or cobble. 

AwarriorVenom

Posted: About 1 month ago
Epic ideaa! +1

TigerMan200028

Posted: About 1 month ago
Possible Blocks
-dirt
-cobble
-sand
-stone

The blocks must be in the inventory. If you hit someone you will be un-solidified and you will be visible.

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
You don't have to stand still for 6 seconds, thats way enough time to get killed. But I'll implement Tigerman's idea.

godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
How about 4? It's just unfair if you have no wait time. 

1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Alright 2 seconds, the player has time to kill you, at least I can kill people in two seconds at HG. I am a fast clicker.

BOSS_Turtle98

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like the idea. +1 :P

MinecraftBoyz99

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ummm I know witch server you got this from 

Login You must login in order to post replies.