Hitsu123

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Hello guys! Just wanted to share a video that I made from playing on the Walls game. No commentary, excluding yellow-text subconscious. It's basically a mashup with jump-cuts of a game I played yesterday, and I added in music to try and fit the scenes. I tried not to make it long, but Walls always ends pretty long anyhow.

Here's the vid:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHECJtT6S6A

This is also the first Minecraft video I've ever created, so any suggestions and tips would be nice. Also, if anyone could tell me how to get better lighting settings during the rendering process, that'd be great. I can't seem to get good lighting when I render.

Thanks for cheggin' it out. Likes and subscriptions are always appreciated.

Hitsu123

Posted: About 1 month ago
Hello again! A new video with actual commentary...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWcTPwbAQQA


Diamondman989

Posted: About 1 month ago
Sweet! Subscribed!

Hitsu123

Posted: About 1 month ago
Thanks! I got a new UHC vid with my server up too if you're interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0yuo7GR05Y

Login You must login in order to post replies.