Merlinmaster
Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
This is a leaf labyrinth and it has maze tricks and water fountains. The map is small but, the mazes make up for it. by tricking players and trapping them in corners and there is no direct archer place to camp the other team's spawn. If you guys/girls don't like it then post what
I need to add to this map to make it better and it can be anything that has to do with labyrinths. Thank You
Nice map. Please do not use shaders in Map Pictures. Thanks.
Does it not look good with shaders?
Looks good but doesn't give a realistic impression of the map. Remember hardly anyone has shaders, most will have default resource pack with no additional mods. It has to look good to everyone.
You can have shader pics but you must have default pics as well.
oh ok
other than that what do you think of it?
Looks alright, but more pictures, like an overview of the map.
Ratings?
And I added more pics
Personally, it seems better for a ghost squadron map.
Either GS or Nexus doesn't matter to me.
I would like to play this map to see if it could be pretty cool to play with. Maybe you can memorize all the passages and get people off guard!
JUBBINATOR can you skype?
And if you think it would be better as GS then I can edit it with pressure plates and lamps.
I don't decide the maps, G_Skippy does.
You will have to ask him.
Ok but do you have skype?
and how do i contact G_SKIPPY about this map or does he check the fourms?
Obsidianfire99 are you even a mod or something???
Login You must login in order to post replies.