jared136

Posted: 3 months ago
Edited: 3 months ago
In the past few days I have noticed cyber bullying on the server to the younger players. It has bothered me so i suggest that if some one is bulling there should be a temp ban for that.

mrmarksman55

Posted: 3 months ago
You can report players for that under chat abuse

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
I tried to report on the walls but the command didn't work and so I couldn't report this guy who was trying to lava me and I got a pic but I cant figure out how to post pics on here

Murph_the_cat

Posted: 3 months ago
Hi micah!
I use the  imgur website.  It's free and easy to use.
http://imgur.com/


micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
ok ill try it altho some websites I cant get on

CobbleBrat

Posted: 3 months ago
It really is a problem. Not just to kids but in general,this is already a temp ban I believe any reports go on Chat Abuse as said. People should really know to act better cause this server is open to everyone and anyone can get on it. ALL AGES!

micahb222000

Posted: 3 months ago
ya I agree with that cobble

Login You must login in order to post replies.