CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
When do you guys start school?

If you already are in school when did you start?

What grade are you going to?

Are you excited or scared?


I start school the 26th.

Zieno12345

Posted: About 1 month ago
When do you guys start school? 6/9/69

If you already are in school when did you start? N/A

What grade are you going to? 69

Are you excited or scared? From a scale of 1-100, 1 being excited, 100 being scared, 69

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Ohh yooouuu!

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
I start 8/30/42069.

Going into 7th.

Nah... #Middle School.

Exited., I can't wait to wrestle and play football <3

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
Your 5"10?

kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im in School ATM Time 12:44 p.m.

Im Year 10 going to Year 11.

I have to wake up at least 7:30-7:50 to catch my bus school starts at 8:30am

And Im not scared or excited in fact IDC go to do work and stuff.

xLininger

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm 5' 10.5''

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I am in 7th grade and I am 4"10. D:

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
i am on eigth grade and i am 5"6 :P

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
oh wow gaboelmejor im 13 8th grade and im not scared but im not exited im not exited at all I want to stay home :/ but I start the 13th 2 days D:

The_Detonator_

Posted: About 1 month ago
I'm in my 9th year of school, and have been for just over half a year.

Zedther

Posted: About 1 month ago
I started in yr 4, the 30th of January, 2011. I'm in yr 6 now.



1Theodore1

Posted: About 1 month ago
Im going on the 6th grade.

Uptain

Posted: About 1 month ago
School is one big drool like water jumping out of a pool.

CobbleBrat

Posted: About 1 month ago
I like school as you get older it gets better.

FightToWin7431

Posted: About 1 month ago
LIES!

Login You must login in order to post replies.