buckleyt

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
hi this is my first nexus map I have made I hope you guys think its awesome :) please take the time to have a look at this map here is the link for the download
http://www.mediafire.com/?xmfevzc587ckdt7
photos:
http://imgur.com/a/tsPT2

Thanks

vlushy11

Posted: About 1 month ago
It looks good, but I think it could use more detail.
-More structures
-More landforms
-More... Stuff.
It's a good start!

buckleyt

Posted: About 1 month ago
k i will work on it then post the latest map 
thanks for the reply

ReAd_da_B1Ble

Posted: About 1 month ago
Love it man. I think that itnhas heaps of potential. But needs maybe a bit more landmarks and stuff like vlushy11 said. But mczone take this into consideration
Happy Minecrafting :)
The Holy B1Ble


ViolentBoo

Posted: About 1 month ago
Why is it even called that? Good map BTW

micahb222000

Posted: About 1 month ago
looks great but I agree with them

ObsidianFire99

Posted: About 1 month ago
I really like it... Maybe a little too much like the arc but hey it's nicely designed with good gameplay oppertunity

buckleyt

Posted: About 1 month ago
this map might go on to this new mini game The Pointless Miners made if it doesn't get accepted so yea I hope it all goes well :)
and thanks for the feedback it means a lot


godlords

Posted: About 1 month ago
I agree with vlushy but the bases seem so far apart it almost seems like... Nebula?

Login You must login in order to post replies.