kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Edited: About 1 month ago
Dear Mods

Could you please make an event where we can sumbit Ideas for new maps. This would allow a larger range of choices, for everyoen to choose from. This could be Maps that are like in an Under Water Base, or in Lava, or even a PvP mirror Maze. These are just some ideas I just thought of now. 

Having more maps would mean more people, more fun, more kits and maybe more events and so on. For us Members if we have the Time to help the Mods construct the map it would be no problem for us.

I find what Im trying to say is hard to put into words. I’m not even sure if the Mods let alone “FunkyStudios” would agree with this Idea.

Any how, what I’d like is a new section under “MAPS” on the website where we can submit  everyones ideas on new Maps. :)

Thansk for your time :D

vlushy11

Posted: About 1 month ago
This already exists ._.
http://mczone.co/forum/43

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
XD XD XD XD i am laughing my a** off 

gaboelmejor

Posted: About 1 month ago
sorry to aound a bit rude ;p

JUBBINATOR

Posted: About 1 month ago
He wants a map competition idea contest.


kev844

Posted: About 1 month ago
Never knew it already exists.

Also @Jubbinator, I guess its a little like contest, but I want a place on this website under the title "MAPS" where we can throw all our Map Ideas in and see which is Acceptable/ Unacceptable.

With this if 2 ideas aren't good enough as an example, we could put together the 2 ideas and make them into 1 map. This would allow no ones idea to be left out ;)

Login You must login in order to post replies.